Sunday, November 27, 2011

“So, ladies…what are your DEAL BREAKERS? (Behavioral or request type)

Butt stuff?

Prenups?

Getting relatives of yours pregnant?”
—      Some guy who isn't me

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....or some fat guy is sneaking into your house thru the chimney to sleep with your wife. Again.

Stop generalizing people. It's not cool....I should know because I'm MUCH better than ALL of YOU. Well, judging by THIS guy here...

I'm sharpening my OUTSIDE doorknob, so there will be a nice surprise for mean spirited people when it hits them in the ass on the way out.

Sam Brownback sucks. *walks to the front door to wait for old high school principal to come out of retirement and chastise me*

I love movies with a truck load of BIG stars in it. They ALWAYS turn out to be GREAT! *holds nose to keep it from extending*

I believe in evolution. The only problem I have with it, is it's propensity to go into reverse whenever "Adults" "Discuss" religion or politics. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment