Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Headline:

Ann Coulter Advocates Shooting Occupy Protesters

MY response to her:

(She's running out of shocking things to say now. In two years she'll be in a 2 girls 1 cup prequel.)

Who put all of this apple juice in my arsenic!?! Frauds!

I have officially fallen in love with women with little asses too. That is all.

Gingrich/Cain 2012. Watch out ladies! If the oval office is rockin' don't come knockin'

My "on my way out" statement is much better than my "exit interview".

TicketMASTER? MASTER? Call me when you're TicketEQUAL! The BLACK man has SPOKEN!

Mr. Cain, it was a Republican that sank you NOT a Democrat. A Republican penis. Look down and you'll see the guilty party.

Wait, you DON'T get a MILF when you order a slice of pizza? Herman Cain IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment