Monday, November 28, 2011

I just beat up a bunch of people at the return counter of Walmart over their $2.00 waffle makers.

I don't know you but I disagree with you on (insert subject), so you are an (insert childish insult & epithet) (Affirm idiocy loudly)

Forget JOGGING, my memory runs mara....marath...mar...

LINE! Oh, marathons.

I'm teaching a thong only yoga class. Kim K? Well?

*stands by a pig pen holding bread, eggs and cheese* "Your time will come..." *maniacal laughter*

WEB trolls have one inch penises...on their foreheads. THAT'S why they hide like punk asses. Also, you may now openly call them dick heads

I don't want to fight with you, but I'm looking right at "it' and it is NOT beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Stop building "it's" hopes up. "It" still just looks like a rainy Sunday. You're cruel dude.

"Did you have an "affair" with her Mr Cain, and I don't mean a party or gathering"
"You just screwed up my verbal escape hatch... a-hole!"

What's the 15th secret of fight club?
We recruit on black Friday. Tell your grandma...SHE IS IN! I love the way she bit that guard!


No comments:

Post a Comment