Saturday, November 5, 2011

“The shame of politics and news in the US? The lack of nuanced thought. Some things require MORE than bumper sticker slogans. We’re adults, right?”

I want to do this innocuous post so my poignant post just now isn't DIRECTLY followed by jokes about boobs and butts. BOOBS!! Damn.

We must heal our political system *crickets*
 My cat wears funny hats *like like like like like like like like like like....*
- FACEBOOK

Alright, who wants to get pregnant?

I want to download all of the ominous music in political ads so I can play it if I ever I feel like being a misinforming jackass.

 Facebook uses words in your posts to create unique ads If you type "Facebook sucks" the ad says "Tell me about it! Duh!" Technology...

Sex tape no. Big mirrors on rollers near the bed, yes. (Also hidden HD cameras and testicle microphones)

No comments:

Post a Comment