Thursday, November 3, 2011

Herman Cain "fingers" Rick Perry? Damn, that guy just can't stop.

SOMETIMES a society, much like a person working out has to endure some pain BEFORE the reward. (But if you start losing your ass, stop please ladies...wait, what!?)

2900 "S. Antneeites" on Facebook! Yeah! My single with Nicki Minaj, Alicia Keys & Prince doesn't drop Nov 3rd because I don't sing or know these people.

Google+ is like a night club in LA. You know a lot of people are there...but everyone hides in the corner and pretends to not see each other.

NRA (National Rifle Assoc) tries to STOP control of guns. NRA (National Restaurant Assoc) tries to stop Cain's accusers. Those letters suck!

I just incorporated because I wanted to feel MORE like a person. Didn't work, but I'm now worth 27 billion because I became an oil company.

A guy who SEES his wife cheating, keeps getting STD's from her & STAYS makes BETTER choices than those who elected & support THIS congress.

"Please STOP calling Herman Cain PIZZA MAN! It's insulting and degrading....to US!" - Pizza

I just signed up for "fivesquare", it's a new site that gives the WRONG location so I have enough time to avoid your stalking asses.

If you've ever rubbed your "deal" between your woman's butt cheeks while she slept, YOU are sick because I've NEVER done or thought of that.

Watching Rove turn on a Republican is weird and backward. It's like the titty sucking the baby...what? That makes no sense, sorry I'm tired.

I made a mistake and used "Grover Norquist Pledge®" on my car wind shield and now I can only see out of the far right side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment