Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sometimes, familiarity doesn't just breed contempt. It continues it's breeding business and includes, disrespect, taking people for granted, massive INCH to MILE extensions and other assorted idiocies. That business must be shut down.

It's official. I would rather be in a relationship powerbanging the same woman instead of lots of women. I am getting old.

Just so you know...I giggle a little inside every time I use the word "Powerbanging". You do too. Admit it.

Dear extremist Politicians...Slopes are only slippery when lubricated with ignorance, xenophobia and stupidity.

Scott Walker is Tim Pawlenty on HGH.

If I lived in WI, I'd permanently boycott the national evening news shows. I mean, if you're invisible to THEM....why not return the favor? (WI recall election)






No comments:

Post a Comment