Tuesday, August 23, 2011

S. Anthony says... (Love is love baby....)

I was just in a sandwich shop and something happened that made me happy. A cute girl with a delicious ass flirted with me. No, that wasn't the thing that made me happy, I just wanted to let you know about it.

Back to the thing that made me happy. A gay couple (two dudes), were there having a good time and obviously enjoying being together. I wondered, taking into account the current political, religious and "class warfare" laden society that we live in, how people would react. People smiled. You know the smile, the "look at that happy couple" smile. It may seem like a little thing, but it isn't. This is what I believe America is. Or should be.

Were these guys different than the rest of the people there? Yes. The other couples were heterosexuals, or so it seems. But the most important thing in this scenario was what was similar. We are ALL human beings.

Fuck you if you feel differently. You know what, I take that back. I will say this instead...if you feel differently, remember that other people have the right to love and be loved too. That's better. I'm trying to be an even nicer guy than I already am. YES I AM! Don't make me kick your....okay, let me take that back and say....

No comments:

Post a Comment