Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jon Huntsman Says He'd Be Open To Running With Michele Bachmann. I say I'm open to eating from the garbage if McDonald's is closed.

Will and Jada separate? It's a shame. They had just upgraded from "Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith" to "Will & Jada" What a waste.

Ann Coulter Wants Ad To Find 'Obama's Cocaine Dealer. Obama counters by looking for guy who tapes down Coulter's Adam's apple

The Earthquake just hit! Huh? Oh, I DVR'd it.

The East Coast is older, so Earthquakes cause more damage. That's why the coast guard is dumping tons of Norvasc & Plavix into the ocean.

I disagree with you, but instead of proving MY point, I just want to say... you misspelled something! SO THERE! AND your punctuation sucks!

"The Earthquake was a 5.8, I'm '5 8''. It was felt all up and down the east coast. So am I...huh? Huh?" - What I would say if I ever got high

I have cuts all over me from the day of yard work. I don't know how you fetish people do it. I'll stick to whipped cream and lady boobies.

Had to unfriend someone on Facebook. You can't start a sentence on MY page with "OUR Muslim President" and have me take you seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment