Friday, August 26, 2011

It's only a matter of time before one of these reporters covering hurricanes gets killed....and it will probably be by their camera person.

Hurricane Irene called me the "N" word. F*cking racist hurricane!

Rick Perry. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. Campaign slogan. You're welcome.

What is this big machine in the ocean? The Halliburton hurricane and battery maker!?! Give me the phone I'm calling the...*line goes dead*

Hurricane Jim is sitting in the ocean holding Irene's purse. I DON'T want to be around if he decides to come and "hurry her along". FIGHT!

Special message to ALL that stop "Coddling the Super-Rich"....um, I could use a little coddling. (Ladies only) (Also, some "Getting it on")

Chilli cheese fries must have been invented by accident.

Bad things happening to people are NOT "Acts of God". You DON'T have to be religious to know that, so stop saying that sh!t. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment