Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ya dig?

Pushed the EASY button...and my ex showed up. Nah, I'd rather remain disease free. But thanks anyway.

It's tough writing a whole new show from scratch after dumping all of my old stuff...so stop complaining about your labor pains lady.

If you build a society on xenophobia and stupidity, you will put in place rules that can bite you on the ass when you're not in power. Dig?

Listening to extremist nut jobs for political insight is the same as eating feces because you like corn

Okay, enough of that. Back to the jokes. If you have a fetish for cigarette burns, would that mean you wouldn't date a non smoker?

I just beat my reflection in the mirror in a staring contest. It IS possible!! No, you stop lying!! Yes I was D'angelo's ab double. YOU lie!

_____________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ "It's ALIVE!!!!!" - The Internet's personal physician

Whipped cream + a woman's nipples + 60 uninterrupted minutes = yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment