Sunday, July 18, 2010

;-)

Ladies, men are like the free lollipops at the bank. If you see one you like, grab it, take it home, unwrap it and suck it. You own it now.

Grabbing your woman's hair and saying "get over here!" MAY work during sex, but NOT at Walmart. Do you get it newly single bloody nosed guy?

So let me get this straight....you can be a racist, you can say racist things...just don't write them down or they'll kick you out. Got it.

The modern racist uses the ballot box like a suicide bomber uses explosives. They'll even hurt themselves if it hurts "others" Shame on you.

What I've learned from EVERY movie in the last 15 years is pretty, skinny, white women with big lips ALL know kung fu & will whip your ass!

Just woke up from a nap...will someone please tell Leonardo Dicaprio and that dude from third rock from the sun to leave me alone please!

I was jealous of the guy who got to hot neighbor lady before me, but seeing how he's treated makes me feel like neo. I dodged a bullet. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment