Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mmm hmm....

So....I guess I shouldn't be impressed with Mel Gibson's portrayal of crazy characters anymore.

If Mel Gibson's rant had a beat by Dr Dre behind it...he'd have a hit single instead of career trouble.

I miss the good old days when there were game shows starring celebrities on the down slide reciting jokes from writers on the down slide.

We are going to have Mexican, Asian & Indian Presidents at some point....and with that I say, "FUCK YOU RACISTS!"

It amazes me what women DON'T think is kinky anymore. I would like to thank my dimples for making my disgusting requests charming. 

Helping childish NBA team owners write snarky letters about exiting star athletes since 2010.

*whispering* A strip search means I take off MY clothes right? That's what I thought. No, No...don't correct her. I like it this way.

I'm readying my butt cheeks for the impending influx of lips.

Question for carjackers. Have you ever heard of that activity ending well? I mean you steal a car, then in jail you're the front of a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment