Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Politics = Kindergarten for "Adults"

Mrs. Hasselbeck, people of color deal with the kind of institutionalized bias that you could never understand. Listen, learn. #Theview

Grow up and let women breast feed jackasses! Breasts are for feeding babies...and holding the whipped cream and pudding when I...nevermind. 

Have you ever quietly snuck back into your own house hoping that no one saw you because they haven't learned how to shut the fu*k up?

Summer's guilt free, public near nudity is ending. Now, with the speed of technological obsolescence I have to buy NEW spycams. Damn it!

Selfish old bastard won't let ME pee in his adult diaper. I'm paying for the beer! Well just for that, he can't use my defibrillator again.

F*ck you utility companies. I'm getting solar power and using well water. Then I'm tattooing "kiss me between these" on my butt cheeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment