Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The S. Man Sayeth...

Some have a radiant inner beauty, some have devastating physical beauty. The rest of us don't like these people (Unless WE'RE screwing them)

DON'T tell me the story of your life in REAL TIME! You know who you are! (Old friend from high school that I ran into in the parking lot)

I keep having this fantasy about making passionate love with Jillian Michaels and having her yell at me for "More reps" am I weird?

It's the "Maury" Povich show, not the "Murray" Povich show. The man has been on TV for 30 years!!!! That is all.

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock smashes scissors, real life ass whipping beats cyber bullying.

Would winning the powerball change me? Well, I already roam the streets bottomless with my middle finger up screaming f*ck you!...so...no.

Julia Louis Dreyfus is 10 times hotter now than when she was younger. How the hell did she do that? I'm asking for YOU..not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment