Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm back baby!

Hey guys, it's me, "The S. man" and I'm moving my podcast and weird things I think up blog back here. Yeah, I'm returning to my original blog home.

Yes... I'm back baby!!!! Get ready!

**********

I would like to be a whore for a corporate sponsor...but they want a long term relationship and I just want some corporate ass. Yeah...

I don't have it in me to hate you because of race, gender, sexuality, religion etc.
I only hate those who won't bang me or give me money.

Ladies, cellulite holds the whipped cream and frosting I spread on your butts in one place, so no need to get rid of it. It works for me.

Okay Google...

*waits a long time*

"WHAT!?!"
- Google

Your mom is like a Toyota Camry, parked in front of my house and occasionally covered in bird shit.

NEW Facebook app. Nope.


No comments:

Post a Comment