Saturday, August 17, 2013

Anyone who doesn't think that quitting is an option, doesn't know how great it feels to abruptly stop doing something hard or not fun.

I'd like to apologize to my British friend for laughing...but it's just funny hearing a proper British accent curse out a guy in traffic.

Dear every baby ever....what did table tops do to you? Hey, let's stop the violence...okay?

As I watch these UFC fights, I think of all of the boring ass conversations this week that I wish I could have "Tapped out" of...

Citizens should be able to filibuster congressional vacations.

There are people right now wearing fake hair that don't know some of it is ball hair.

I decide on which music to buy by looking at wacky outfits on awards shows. So yeah, they need to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment