Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Breaking news! YouTube video mocks Buddhists. They don't give a shit. Film at 11!

Wow, just got home and heard about Romney's response to the Libyan tragedy. He's NOT and EMPTY suit. His suit is full of guano. #dumbass

"Yo Mitt, THINK BEFORE you run out and comment!"
- Kanye West

Just when you think Palin has maxed out on stupidity and media whoring....

The devil doesn't give a shit about you. I'm just guessing.

The "5" in iphone 5 is for the amount of time in seconds that I'll think about it this year.

Heads or tails? Heads, you're too big of a punk to make a decision on your own without this antiquated ritual... tails...same shit.

A man IS what he thinks.... I am my neighbor's ass covered in whipped cream and spread across my bed... ...I like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment