Sunday, September 9, 2012


Amazing isn't it?

I know, you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about. I'm talking about the amount of time and resources people will take from you without caring about the effects it will have on YOUR dreams/goals. Ask yourself a question, what would my life look like, if I allowed what's currently going on to continue for an extended period of time?

It's basically the old "Give them an INCH and they'll take a MILE" scenario. How many times has a friend or family member overstepped the line. How many times have you put off something that was VERY important to YOU because THEY didn't do what they were SUPPOSED to do?

How many times have they kept you from working out? Studying? Working on your business plan? Sleeping? There comes a time when you have to say "Enough is enough!" I'm at THAT point now. I know that coming to this point and the changes that have to be made are going to make ME, just like EVERYONE else that reaches this point, get called an ASSHOLE. But sometimes it's better to be an emotionally, financially and spiritually healthy ASSHOLE, than a GREAT guy who has his dreams, hopes, goals and life crushed under the weight of OTHER people's laziness and their preventable incompetence. The time for change...



...is NOW!



I'm sure you ALL can relate to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment