Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Why are ALL of those waiters talking into their bluetooths?"
- My 8 year old cousin watching mob surveillance in a gangster movie

Dear police officers in that "moving van", I'm a law abiding citizen and I know that you're cops. Those drug boys are not fooled. TRY AGAIN.

Dear people in authority... ALL human life is VALUABLE. When one is devalued, they ALL are...then where does that leave us? #TrayvonMartin

Lord, who is voluntarily having sex with these asshole politicians?

Did these politicians have moms that renamed the "boogie man" "The Vagina monster"? They sure seem afraid of them...thus the attacks. WHAT DID WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS DO TO YOU!?!

Tell us...we're here for you. Ha! Just kidding, go to hell!
**********

NO ONE has a better "Are they buying this shit?" smile than Mitt Romney. Well, my ex had a good one too....but I digress....

"Where did this come from?" - Dudes that don't know where things come from

No comments:

Post a Comment