Thursday, March 1, 2012

Give you the...FILM? I was following you down the street and taking pictures of your butt with a DIGITAL camera. You're weird lady.

I just had unmarried sex with a bi-sexual Buddhist who uses the pill, was born in ANOTHER country & has a Muslim step dad. Suck it Santorum!

Dear Mr Limbaugh, calling a woman slut is mean. You wouldn't want people to think you spout stupid & mean spirited things all the time. Oh.

Let...gay people...get married. The only reason what they do bothers you....is because you choose to obsess about it. Live YOUR life!

Wait, you'll scan my computer for free? Yay! I love badly acted and produced commercials! And they are ALWAYS from trustworthy companies!

Remove ALL racists from the bench, and I don't like how that dude on the couch is looking at me either.

I'm pulling pranks on people NOW! I want them to know that I'M NOT SOMEONE TO MESS WITH next month (April) on the first. Yeah, I'm the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment