Sunday, March 4, 2012

Aren't football players ALREADY paid to fuck people up?

New Champ Rhonda Rousey = OW! + YUM!

************
Ladies, men have nipples too....so, get to slurping.

Thanks in advance, your friend and hopefully your nipple slurpee,

S. Anthony
************

I have to get up at 6:30 am to workout tomorrow. I will never let myself get out of shape again. Sacrificing my morning "peeping at the hot neighbor through partially closed blinds" ritual takes real discipline. You should be proud of me.

Um officer, instead of hiding behind that tree to catch people doing rolling stops, go 3 blocks north where there is a bar that gives out Kevlar vests at the front door.

So, according to this commercial, you have to bang your xfinity technician to get cable? Nah, that's cool. I don't even live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment