Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So, you've realized that no one gives a shit about you and you're okay with that. Good, no need to grab the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

DON'T try to give a wedgie to a person who knows how to do Judo throws.

Burning someone's religious texts makes YOU an asshole. No matter what text it is. Just saying...

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" - An Atheist listening to ANYTHING Franklin Graham says

Franklin Graham questions Obama's Christianity. I question Franklin Graham's sanity and his agenda.

Burning someone's religious texts makes YOU an asshole. No matter what text it is. Just saying..

Can't wait until they release the GLEE version of the song that I sing when everyone is out of my house. "and STAY the hell out" will be #1!

Then: Don't get between me and MY doctor!

Now: Who cares what YOU think doc, put this up into her vagina because I said so!

Interesting...seems health care attitudes have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment