Saturday, October 1, 2011

S. Anthony says... (What's that on the fan?....)


*I walk into my house to change clothes, a teen relative is on my couch watching TV, sees me and pretends to sleep thinking that they will avoid my scolding about behaviors of his that I don’t approve of….*

“I know that you aren’t sleeping knucklehead. Listen, the fact that you are trying to avoid me getting on you about what you’re doing, tells me that you heard my message. That means you ALREADY know what I’m thinking…so I have no need to give you a hard time.”

*Teen sits up*

“Look kid, you ARE being an idiot, but you are a good kid and you’ll learn that I’m right soon enough. Just know that when the feces hits the fan, I’ll be there to help you. I will be laughing at you and posting the video of your embarrassment on YouTube…but I WILL be there for you.”

*Teen smiles and says “Thanks!”

“Now get your punk ass out of my chair and watch the TV upstairs….”

No comments:

Post a Comment