Tuesday, October 18, 2011

John McCain: Obama Bus Tour Is 'Wrong'
American public: You picked Sarah Palin as your VP, we're not listening to you anymore.

If you voted for Hillary in the primary....and then McCain in the General...we know what's up with YOU.

Colonoscopy? Not anymore. Sign up for the NEW..."Google Ass!"

I'm tired of these idiotic, media created, gender roles. I don't buy into that crap. So to answer your question...no sex, by boobs hurt.


Him: "Some women you make love to, some you just want to pound"
--Me: "Can I have my chicken fingers now please?"

Pat Robertson, take your pills BEFORE you tape your show...okay?

I am NOT watching the debate. I'll just watch Fox news to get the facts tomorrow. Hahahahahaha! (Hey, I tried to say it with a straight face)


No comments:

Post a Comment