Friday, April 29, 2011

Wait, the Royal Wedding is OVER!?! *throws down plane ticket, rips up invitation*

First Chelsea Clinton, then William & Kate decide not to invite the Obamas to their wedding. Don't young white couples know how much fun middle aged black couples are at parties?

Breaking Fake News! In another slap in the face to the President, trump doesn't invite the Obamas to his cross burning. Film @ 6 & 11.

I'm thinking up lame side products to sell when my career stalls and I need attention.

William IN Kate. THAT I'll watch at 4am.

Breaking Fake News! trump realizes that his Taj Mahal in A.C is named after a building in India, vows to bomb it during his inauguration.

I really want Oprah and Gayle to make out on her final show. Also at my house.

I'm thinking up lame side products to sell when my career stalls and I need attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment