Monday, April 25, 2011

Congress has become a bizzarro street gang. They get into the club with NO problem...and the middle class gets "*jumped in". (*Look it up)

*****
I have ALWAYS BEEN an outsider that was cool enough to be offered temporary guests passes by cliques. It USED to bother me. Now? Nope. As a young person it was painful, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I became a critical thinker. I mean, I had NO group to think FOR me. I wish that I could tell the little me years ago, that the mean treatment and game playing by the "Cool Kids" would actually make me ridiculously strong and exponentially more intelligent emotionally. Thanks assholes!

*****

MY bible actually has the Easter bunny in it. If YOURS doesn't....you are the problem, heathens!

Boom! (To be different, I like to accent non-actions with that) *silence* I just pulled someone from a burning car. Yeah, opposites are fun.

Hey religious leaders who milk extreme political issues, you're making the number of atheists in the U.S. look like the national debt clock.

Hayley Barbour isn't running for President. Neither am I. The news has exactly the same impact. That is all.

"Winning" a "War"....talk about words that should NEVER be in the same sentence...

The U.S. is starting to resemble an expanded version of the "Stanford prison experiment"

Looking on my GPS for “The f*ck outta here”…because that’s where I’m going.

No comments:

Post a Comment