Wednesday, April 27, 2011

S. Anthony says... (Message to a Media Whore)

A disingenuous, bigoted, lying, cowardly, mean spirited, media whore. That is how I would describe Mr. Trump. It had LONG been established that Mr. Obama was born IN THIS COUNTRY, yet you continued to keep this ridiculous story alive because it was THE ONLY way you could get Presidential press.

You threw your lot in with the "birthers". I as an African American man, know what it's like to have my achievements and intelligence disrespected and dismissed by someone who refused to believe that "someone like me" was capable of such things. That is what being a "birther" is about. They seem to me to be people who can't take having a person of color in the White House. It's the only way to describe the idiocy of these completely inaccurate and moronic claims.

I don't know if you're a racist, but what I do know is this:

If you try to get into the good graces of racists.... (See description of "birthers" above)

And/Or
...use badly veiled racist arguments (How'd HE get into...?)

Well then you might be a....

You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know you're not. Media whores usually aren't. That's what you are sir, a media whore...you're just a vagina-less one, because you have NOTHING to offer and NOTHING to back up your lies.

- S. Anthony Thomas.

(One of "The Blacks" who actually watched your show, but NEVER WILL watch ANYTHING you're on again)

No comments:

Post a Comment