Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm writing a movie called "The crack head". It's going to make "The Hangover" look like a friggin kids film! Yeah!

I used to work at a place that did political surveys, if YOU base your decision on what they say....hahahahahaha! You're an idiot.

Is there any way to make it illegal to use the words "Dance floor" or " Low" in auto-tuned songs...BEFORE I punch people in the neck?

I wonder if Tom Corbett (Gov of PA) roots against the Philadelphia Union soccer team...out of Union busting habit...

A friend looked at me like I had two heads because I was reading "The Teachings of The Buddha"... or maybe it was the whole nude on the subway thing. Either way...RUDE!

Little boobs...long nipples. Sometimes things that don't seem like they should go together end up being AWESOME. Cold rooms are the best!

I'm not going to Macy's anymore...their credit card is fu*king HUGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment