Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I think it's time for the Aflac® duck to have the voice of a super cool black guy. Who's being self serving?

I hate police brutality, but they SHOULD be allowed to pimp slap aggressive drivers. That is all.

I can't watch "Abusive boyfriends/husbands" episodes of "Maury". I know what would happen if some guy EVER put his hands on (insert female relative here). If you saw the fist and elbow marks in my heavy bag... you'd know that it wouldn't end well.

Social Media = people can read it = DON'T say stupid crap that will get you FIRED A-HOLE.


Game shows, the minute you have celebrity contestants...I'M OUT. See ya.

Having seen the uncut Life Alert commercial, they WERE right to edit out the daughter making the mom redo the will BEFORE calling for help.

I would tell the 112th congress to get their heads out of their asses, but everyone should have the right to go home sometimes.

Who do the advertisers think watch reruns of "The Nanny"? Apparently I'm supposed to be an old white lady in a friggin' hoveround.

No comments:

Post a Comment