Friday, March 4, 2011

Apparently the guy next to me has on a deodorant/body spray that hasn't mastered multitasking.

If the Indian lady at Subway licked my sandwich it would taste better... in other words SHES FRIGGIN' HOT!!

A 12yr old was trying to get into a fist fight with the guy who owns the pizza place... *singing* I believe the children are our future...

I'm trotting this out, (QIO) "Quiet is Okay" for when I want someone to STFU, but I like them too much to say that to them.

I want to get married someday, but I really need to have a lot of sex when I'm in a relationship... this is where Alanis Morissette should start singing "Ironic" isn't it?

I can't wait until I've made $100 million dollars so I can stop caring about the quality of my work...openly.

Attack of the Billionaires! Coming to your paycheck soon! This film is in 4D.

No comments:

Post a Comment