Thursday, March 10, 2011

If Scott Walker would pull his head out of the Koch brother's asses for just a second, MAYBE he'd hear what the PEOPLE want. SELLOUT!

Why is there a note saying "F*ck you, signed Scott Walker" in my grilled cheese sandwich?

Do YOU think that Scott Walker watches the last 5 minutes of the movie "Hoffa" and pleasures himself? I do.

I go home to visit my family and it's raining cats and...oh, nevermind. They're just cleaning off that weird lady's roof.

I wonder how many people would get slapped hard if a tourist destination was named "Balls Deep" BEFORE people knew you WEREN'T being fresh?

*looks around for approval, finds it* "THIS? It's ALL been about THIS?" *disappointedly tosses it over shoulder* "Puh-freaking-leeez...."

These NEW Governors are so blatant in their disregard for people it's like a chef LEAVING THE KITCHEN and peeing in YOUR food AT THE TABLE.

Ladies, there are many, many things that I would LOVE to do to YOUR butts. ALL weird, ALL would feel AWESOME to you. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment