Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's with all of this sleet and snow, is mother nature working on commission now?

If I give a young relative good advice that I know he won't follow, is it wrong to practice my point, laugh & I told you so in front of him?

I love when I get to watch a whole movie on YouTube before they can take it down! Zeitgeist 3! Too late YouTube! Ha!

Just saw some of the cast of the new Celebrity Apprentice...Latoya Jackson, Gary Busey, Lil Jon...I WILL BE WATCHING THIS!

I hope in the state of the union, the President says something about making it illegal for Jillian Michaels to say no to me licking her abs.

Boehner and Biden look like an old married gay couple that are doing a bad job of hiding the fight that they had in the car on the way over.

No comments:

Post a Comment