Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbyes...

I'll be saying goodbye to a lot of people...and things in a day or so. A life that is improved is sometimes a life that has been streamlined. There are times, upon reflection, when you realize that you DO NOT have as many friends as you thought. That's not always a bad thing. It sure isn't in my case. But if you really think about it, what makes a person a friend to you? It's merely a pattern of actions, reactions & habits. Once those things change...your feelings about that person change.

This change can be caused by something awful, drugs, bad choices etc. Or something wonderful, positive evolution, spiritual growth (If you believe in such things), trial and error etc. I've changed. I no longer fit in with MANY of the people around me. I've (Get ready for a Matrix reference in 3...2...1...) taken the red pill. (See, told ya). Life is what you make of it, and if you look at my resume it's pretty impressive...but I'm capable of exponentially more...and I shall have it.

Starting in a day or so, all "Adipose Tissue" will be expelled, permanently. (Hey, don't be a smarty pants...I'm speaking metaphorically. Although, I could stand to lose a few lbs...damn it. No more digressing!) Wish me luck. This will be a difficult journey, but I'm up to the task. It's life changing time!!! *insert 80's era rock montage culminating with a smiling me driving off triumphantly to a promising new future...but leave enough of a question about the future for a sequel...* (Damn it! I'm going to shut up now.)

SEE YA IN 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment