Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

The day after xmas or as I like to say...364 days to "Re-gifting"

It's what the hell were they thinking? Do they even know me? Return that crap gift day! Enjoy....

(Over) eating on thanksgiving, spending on xmas, and drinking on new years eve...and we wind up over weight, over drawn and over a toilet.

That brick from my back yard is missing and my neighbors dog is quiet now. I was with you...understand?!

Maul and Mall sound the same for a reason. Anyone who's shopped in the last three days can attest to that.

Warning!! There is NO SUCH THING as a LICK SEARCH at the airport!!! Don't fall for it like I...uh...my friend who is NOT ME did.

A lady friend wanted me to see "Puppetry of the Penis" with her. If I want to see a penis I can just look down! Or in her refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment