Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

There's smart, then there's K-mart smart. I have had personal contact with the intelligence level there...might not want to promote that.


A friend just mailed the directors cut of "Two girls one cup" I don't know what it's about but I can't wait to screen it at my dinner party.

I'm dating a nympho-minimalist. Hot sex but only once a month.

Medical studies show that lots of sex with S.Anthony Thomas is a cure for most diseases in women. Just putting it out there for no reason...

I'm going to get a jump on 2010 by simultaneously making and breaking my new years resolutions..helloooo cheesecake, beer and 20 somethings!

I owe my GPS an apology. Whenever I would turn onto my ex girlfriends block it would say "Wrong turn"...as it turns out, the GPS WAS right.

Was Santa just a criminal that got caught in the last house? "Uh...stealing...no...I was BRINGING you this stuff..."

No comments:

Post a Comment