Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I really like the NEW Mitt Romney commercial that proves President Obama shot JFK while burying the Lindbergh baby. Good stuff!

LL Cool J breaks a burglar's jaw. Kool Moe Dee...your move.

**********
"Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Me"

"Me WHO?"

"I'm going to come in there and kick you in the butt hole"

"Oh, sorry S. Anthony...come in!"

**********
Those election buyers don't want YOU to be rich too. They want you to THINK you'll be rich...as THEY bang models and piss on YOUR mortgages.

So it's NOT sexy when you bite someone else's bottom lip....on the bus?

“It’s ironic that the youth is hostile at this youth hostel”
- A joke I would have written 20 years ago when I lived in a Youth Hostel

My uncle just found out that his diabetes is illegitimate, so they're going to fish his toes out of the biohazard bag and sew them back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment