Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You'd be proud of me. I came home to find someone in my dug out of the snow parking spot, and I just "Showed" my rifle. Yeah...growth.

Mubarak is 82 years old. If you want to keep him out of power, move the capital 100 yards away and 10 floors up. He won't make it back in.

Breaking News! Hosni Mubarak gets first post political job as new spokesman for the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer. Film @ 6&11!

In preparation for the Ice Storm coming I'm covering my porch in Jack Daniels and nipples. Wait, what?

How long before the deep voiced guy from The Geico commercials starts "Comparing rates" with Flo from Progressive?

Have you ever posted something innocuous on Facebook, then watched two people viciously fight on YOUR page? That crap is hilarious!

Breaking fake news! Mubarak's problem with populace has been traced back to his hiring the PR arm of Halliburton/KBR years ago Film @ 6 & 11!

***


Politics is merely over privileged people doing busy work. The difference is, when YOU push around files on your desk or play solitaire...people don't get sick, fired or die. Also, YOU give a shit.

We really have to find better ways and better people to put in positions of power. I get tired of people complaining about "The system". The system is nothing but a tool, like a knife or fork. When used properly by rational people, they are not a problem. In the hands of a psycho...

And as you can see from the blatant lies, some of these people are psycho.

Just saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment