Saturday, October 2, 2010

Women that start relationships with guys in prison for life, reside at the place where control freak and low self esteem meet.

As a man, you want your woman to ROAR like a Ferrari. You DO NOT want her Lexus QUIET. FYI, ladies for you, I'll sleep in the oil slick.

One Nation Rally---->Click Here

Whenever you go to a website and it makes a point of letting you know, that it knows what city you’re in…it’s annoying. It’s like the asshole that goes with you to see a movie that they’ve already seen and having that person constantly going “Here it comes! This part is cool! Here it comes!” STFU! I get it, you know stuff! Okay! Geez.

Watching extremists try to gain power in DC is like watching an a-hole drunk trying to get the car keys. Sorry, can’t let you hurt others.

I need to get a girlfriend. I'm tired of going through the "I hope she doesn't freak out when I want to (insert your kink here) her" moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment