Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Uh, just in case people forgot...we're NOT supposed to reward hate politically. I'm S. Anthony Thomas and I approve this message.

Gee, I wonder if the spike in atheism has anything to do with people perverting religion and using it as a bludgeon against people?

"Whites only" fountains = wrong
"People who AREN'T nasty bastards only" fountains = necessary

I'm disgusted that Brett Favre would send pictures of a kid's...huh? It's HIS? HA! Dude have a thermostat at 30degrees in the shot at least!

Hi, mainstream media, american citizen here...stop giving yourselves Edward R. Murrow awards until you live up to his standards. Thanks.

Isn't it everything portion control?

Ungrateful + loud = You're an asshole.

So, you can text without looking at the phone? Cool. I can cancel your cellphone service without looking away from the game.

Courtney Cox, Sandra Bullock, Elin Woods, my rebound/transition guy services are available. FYI, i'm no Brett Favre if you know what I mean.

I'm starting to think that this shoeshine guy just wants to look at my you know what. First, I'm at a urinal and second he retired in '87

Someone texted the picture of Favre's junk to the Chilean Minors...and their laughs could be heard on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment