Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

I like my women like I like my popcorn, hot, covered in butter and in my mouth.

It's cold enough to make womens' nipples erect but so cold that they cover their boobs with heavy sweaters and coats. Winter sucks!

It's only stalking if they CATCH YOU watching them. Alright, I can't talk now, I've got to get out of this tree, my leg is cramping up....

Are there really people who need "Sell us your gold" dumbed down to "Cash 4 Gold" and if so, can't you just trick them out of it?

Tiger Woods is a Buddhist? Now I understand. He's just catching up on all the fu*king he missed out on in his past lives!

Underwear Bomber. That was my nickname in high school...am I right ladies?!?? Aw yeah!!!!!

Driving through D.C. I got a ticket... for telling somebody the truth.

Just saw the Kim Kardashian sex video....SPOILER ALERT!!!! (She has a really big ass)

No comments:

Post a Comment