Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

Happy New Year!!!!

I don't know why they call it a "Happy Ending" If I was "with" a woman and I "Ended" in her hand....I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY!!

I just found religion....whoa...this is past it's expiration date. I'm gonna put this back. Let's see what's in the next aisle.....

60 minutes in front of adoring crowd,120minutes on top of ridiculously beautiful African American waitress. No punchline...just bragging.

Breasts are magic. They can feed a baby AND make me go to a movie I don't want to see. Amazing...

Thanks to the underwear bomber, you guys that stuff socks in your underwear are out of luck....again.

Message to a gorgeous woman: When YOU tell a guy to "Kiss your ass" it's not going to have the same punch. Notice the bib the guy put on?...

Thanks to the underwear bomber, you guys that stuff socks in your underwear are out of luck....again.

How long before companies start advertising on beautiful womens body parts? I mean that's all that's left for them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment