Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just found out that I'm partially Native American....so some of my ancestors were here and got kicked out and some were dragged here kicking and screaming....yeah, good times...

Politicians, political talking heads, ideologues, willfully ignorant bigots and their ilk...
Please enjoy vigorous self carnal knowledge.

This a-hole cut ME off and got mad at ME. I should be mad! I had to slam on the brakes and his sister's head hit the steering wheel. Jerk.

I'm starting to think that it's the coffee TASTE that wakes me up and NOT the caffeine. This is decaf. Or maybe it was spilling it on my lap.

Twitter, helping you feel alone in a packed virtual room since 2006. Yeah, you thought it would be different didn't you? Sucka!

This Tuesday night is starting to act all "Monday morning" on me. Oh, it's friend Wednesday is over there. It ALWAYS acts like an ass then.

No comments:

Post a Comment