Monday, January 30, 2012

Save your attack ad money, I'm one of those voters that does...research. Donate it to the poor. Oh, I forgot, you don't notice them.


*Teen opens running dryer*
Teen: "Is someone drying clothes?"
S. Anthony: "Is the dryer...ON?"
*Teen grunts in the affirmative*
S. Anthony: "Are wet clothes INSIDE?"
*Teen grunts in the affirmative* 
 Teen: "So, I should put the clothes BACK IN and start it back again?"
*S. Anthony grunts in the affirmative* 


What percentage of your relatives would you actually spend any time with if they were NOT relatives? My number is rapidly shrinking...


Black kids, don't let the racism you're going to hear during the Presidential election make YOU feel bad. YOU aren't the problem. They are.

"PIPA, SOPA, ACTA....American public, stop stealing! Leave THAT to pros...like us!" - Politicians

If you have a tattoo on your face, you should NEVER lose an arguement. "I see your point but...I'VE GOT A TATTO ON MY FACE! You quit? Cool."

FYI, I have friends with tattoos on their faces and they are 500-1 in arguements. The One loss was to the guy with the tattoo on his balls.

If you have enough money to BUY the Presidency...why the hell would you want it? Let someone ELSE take the shit and just secretly run THEM!

Hi bullies, it's S. Anthony. Remember me? It's all good now. I win, you LOSE. It got BETTER. Much BETTER, oh...and fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment