Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"3 Inputs = 3 karats" - Impatient, horny, rich guys

Dear news people, when speaking about a dead person, say "The body was TAKEN", not "The body just LEFT". You know what DEAD means, right?

Tweets BEFORE 8pm in your time zone = Preseason games.

Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada.

I just had an "Out of your mom's body experience" aka, "I just finished getting it on with your mom" #Imtoooldandsmarttobetweetingthis

I reserve the right to not answer the phone if you are a big pain in the ass.

When THIS many crazy people, come THIS close to becoming President EVERY election year...the system and society are fucking broken. Yup.

If I made 20 million per year like Mitt Romney, I wouldn't even think about running for President. It would cut into my dating bisexual nymphos time.

No comments:

Post a Comment