Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Facebook "TIMELINE" is great, I actually went back in time and found ALL of the money that I've lost in my lifetime. Yup. I'm getting a NEW wardrobe.

When did Vince McMahon buy cable news? That stuff looks like early 80's WWF wrestling now.

Members of congress run out of the house before taking a vote. Someone must have turned the light on in the kitchen.

I shave my head and my genitals within minutes of each other, because if I don't do it before the bus goes downtown... weird people get on.


I get the feeling that Jesus would probably laugh at the SNL Tebow sketch and call Pat Robertson "Disgusting". Just saying...

Voter suppression = Bigotry = You should NEVER be allowed to hold public office again.

On the bright side, after their sprint out of the house was timed, 14 members of congress qualified for the US track team. 

Limit the "Detention of American citizens" to Springer guests & women who won't let me do weird things to their butts and I'm cool with it.

I just looked up some of my old posts in my Facebook TIMELINE. I'm pretty funny sometimes. Also, severely disturbed...ALL  of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment