Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Just Saying...

Mailing my ex back the crap that she left in my house. How much does it cost to send 3 years of lies and bad feelings 2nd day mail?

Thank god for tourette's syndrome, I don't have it but it gives me a chance to scream at people to go eff themselves...without getting shot.


Cyber Monday today. I'm getting ready though for "Take that cheap sh!t back Tuesday"...my friends are bad give givers sometimes.

Saw a commercial for "The Bachelor". 25 hot women fighting over a narcissistic douchebag. Now you know a cheerleaders final stop before meth.

So many people dump their prescription drugs down the toilet that those drugs are in the drinking water. So F*CK YOU Poland Spring!!!!!

I'm going to get my flu shot at Walgreens and my cousin is getting her tubes tied at Jiffy Lube...we'll both be finished in 10 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment