Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Would I take Male Birth Control pills?

Yes!

But could beds take the pounding?

Tee hee, see what I did there? I gave the impression that my sexual powers were so overwhelming, that I'd cause damage to ANY bed that I'd make love in. Yeah. I'm a comic genius.

Also, that shit is TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay lady. I see your "Face down, ass up" and I raise with "Balls deep, womb filled" ....and....I win this hand and take the pot! Yup!


"Screw you, I'm NOT an employee! I don't HAVE TO!"
- Gross guy leaving a public bathroom


"Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?"

- Bob Marley lyrics or What S. Anthony says with his hands on a cute woman's butt cheeks?

YOU decide! VOTE BELOW!!!!!! ;)


Dear photographers, we know what women REALLY look like and we like THAT. Stop that stupid airbrushing crap. Skin should look like SKIN.

Thanks,

Dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment