Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Do I take off my "I voted sticker" now? It's starting to look like crap and I want to start showering again...

Fun with Headlines! Romney Blames Loss on Obama’s ‘Gifts’ to Minorities and Young Voters (S. Anthony blames his being a lying d-bag.)

"Oh yeah, well tell your sister to secede from deez nuts!" - retired Def comedy jam comic hired to answer the secession petitions

"Do you feel lucky punks....well....do ya?"
-President Barrack "Dirty Harry" Obama to McCain & Graham at today's press conference

Don't trash talk the dead squirrel in your driveway. The other ones have guns and its a setup....trust me...


"You're dating a Major? Pfft! I was banging a FOUR star GENERAL!"
- Paula Broadwell to a lady at the newsstand (Probably)

So there is a new testosterone cream for guys to put in their armpits now? Well now you can add that as a SECOND excuse to wear a tee shirt during sex. The other excuse? Having your man boobs smack into each other so much that they sound like applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment