Saturday, July 30, 2011

Like musicians that don't want extremists using their music, procrastination just called congress & said "Stop using me without permission!"

We don't care what it looks like or if we see it...we just want in. - ALL men to women in "sexy" photos that put their hand over only "it"

Just to let you know, when I'm in the top 2% in wealth, I'm joining the Illuminati, stopping my charity donations and banging 18yr olds.

Can we just make these congressional motherf*ckers take a truth serum before they come on TV?

Do you have a squeegee? I've got tons of spit on my TV. Don't look at me like that! I didn't tell them to keep putting congress members on.

Dear AT&T, how can one be an "unlimited network hog?" Please look up "Unlimited". Thanks - a relative of one of your soon to be ex customers

Go ahead and steal THIS identity. I don't want it anymore anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment