Monday, January 14, 2013

Aw, that's cute. The racist guy thinks he can make ME uncomfortable here...awww, that's cute. Uh...nope.

You, over there with the CD player...cute. Say hello to the newly elected President Bill Clinton for me.

John Boehner won't let me out of my house unless I give him a dollar. I'll just play a sad song on the radio and slip out while he's crying.

Who...the hell....washed my coat of many colors!? That thing was expensive! You're paying the difference in my insurance premium sir!!

Does being stripped of your dignity give you the option of adding "stripper" to your job title?

Beautiful people, stop making weird faces, everyone else HAS TO look like that you bastards! (Not me, I'm cute...the rest of these uggos)

I don't trust people with "Perfect" teeth. I will bang them though.

Wait, "Racist" politicians? When did THAT start happening?

Zombies locked in the House of Representatives, starve to death, Film at 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment